Sunday, June 21, 2015

Care Package

This is my doll package for my niece.


All of these dolls are from the care package from America which I mentioned here. The yukata is from the daiso haul which I posted here. The clothes I will be talking about next were mentioned here. I thrifted them at Circle C Mall.

First outfit:


This sailor (?) top. I paired it with a denim skirt.




It has yellow stains on the sailor collar, but it's OK.


This pilot (?) uniform.




It has yellow stains, too.


This one-shoulder white dress.


It's yellowish, too.




This pink halter dress.


The neck strap is broken.


I secured it with a safety pin because I didn't feel motivated to fix it anymore, haha.

Next time I will be posting the other items I'll be giving to my niece together with these dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment