Tuesday, September 20, 2016

DohVinci Fail

I'm entirely convinced that DohVinci is not worth it. It's been two weeks since I made ears for Li'l Pinkie using DohVinci.

Before

 

After


OK this is not a good 'After' shot, but I only have my webcam at the moment.

Before


After


Before


After


If you could only see the After shots much better. Basically, Li'l Pinkie's ears are still sticky, gooey and wet. It didn't dry up at all. The doh has my fingerprints all over them because I kept touching the thing to check if it's already dry. Apparently not. I'm ready to scrape her doh ears off of her head and replace it with something more solid. DohVinci, sadly, is frustrating.

I'm not going to stock up on the stuff anymore. I don't know what else I can do with the other bottles of DohVinci I have, now that I know that it doesn't dry up and harden. Either this weather we have in the Philippines is just not right for DohVinci, or it just doesn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment