Wednesday, November 2, 2016

More Doll Dress Up Games (with Zomby Gaga)

So I played at StarSue.net again!


I did this a while back. It's a dress up of Mira Shards from Ever After High. I made her look darker because her character is evil.


I don't know what I was thinking when I dressed up Miraculous Ladybug this way. Maybe I was projecting Jollibee onto her, lol. But I actually had a marathon of Miraculous episodes two days ago, so I thought it would be fun to make another one for Ladybug. Here is my old dress up of her.


Shoppies Poppette from Shopkins. I like her original popcorn themed outfit and didn't want to stray far away from it, so I didn't give her pants or shorts. This is all right.


Teen Tinkerbell from Fairy Tale High. I wanted her to look more rough and boyish, but those pink wings are a mistake. I couldn't get rid of them without resetting the whole look so I went with it.


Zomby Gaga from Monster High! I haven't talked about her yet on this blog, ha. Lady Gaga's doll will be available next year! I enjoyed making these the most because of the music playing in the background. It's so catchy and fun!


I don't like her hair here as much as the others because she looks like she's balding, lol.


This is my favourite look for her. I wonder if I can do something similar on an actual doll. Oh ambitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment