Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Cut The Rope Nommies Micro Figures blind bag

I found this blind bag at SM North Edsa and I thought, wow a cheap blind bag I gotta have it.


I bought a pack for only P30. I kinda wish I got more that time because when I came back on a different day to check the bags, there weren't anything left anymore.


Here's a better photo of the blind bag without the price tag.


And here are the toys inside. They're made of rubber, quite squishy, and look really accurate.

This is not the first time I found a cheap blind bag. The first time was when I found some Kookoo Kennel blind bags for P20 each. There is a surprise fuzzy dog figure in each bag. I got two dog figures but I don't remember where I placed them, or if I even kept them or have given them to a younger relative. I've packed some of my stuff in boxes already so I just don't know anymore. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment