Saturday, December 26, 2015

Organizing My Crafting Materials

I found some rubber band containers for sale at a toy section at P120 each. I thought these were cheaper than those similar cases that are sold at the home section, so I decided to get not just one, but two cases!


I planned to put my crafting materials in these containers so that I can see them right away because the containers are transparent.


This is a bulky makeup train case I got from my aunt's estate. I decided to store my crafting materials here first. My problem was I couldn't see my stuff right away.


My train case was full of different items. I thought I could just put my actual makeup kit here instead of my crafting materials, so transferring stuff was in order.


I couldn't fit everything in these cases, but at least most of my supplies are easily viewable and accessible.

No comments:

Post a Comment