Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Num Noms as doll hats

I checked out this new kind of toys from MGA Entertainment (Lalaloopsy, Bratz, Moxie Girlz, Project MC2). It's called Num Noms and they are cute, scented and stackable food toys.



Links:

For Series 1, the food items are cupcakes and ice cream.

I first heard about Num Noms on YouTube. I think they're adorable as decors. 


When I saw a YouTube video review of this product, I thought to myself, do the Nums (the top part of the toy that is collectable) fit dolls as hats?

Then I saw this video:





And I found the answer:



The Nums fit Barbies. They really look adorable as character hats! The Nums are squishy and quite stretchy, but I'm not sure up to what extent. I guess they don't fit big headed dolls like Monster High and Ever After High.

Here's another video:


The author of the video didn't put the Nums on her dolls properly but I still think it fits Barbie-sized dolls like Disney.


Another video here but it's for the Shopkin Shoppies' Peppa-Mint which I blogged about earlier. Here is Peppa wearing a mint ice cream Num:


Not sure how big her head is but the Num just sits on her head.

Here's another video I found and the models are My Little Pony fashems: 


Num Noms are very cute as doll beanies! I think if I were to get some, I'll get the blind box because a blind box (shaped into a yoghurt cup) comes with one Num and one Nom (the base of the toy) that is a lip gloss! Now the lip gloss is something that can appeal to an older audience, haha.

/Nums are too small for Monster High dolls:



Nums fit Tokidoki Barbie figures:



No comments:

Post a Comment