Sunday, July 31, 2016

Zombie Alice Outside

I took Zombie Alice outside! 


Obligatory princessy pose.

Zombie Alice: I'm not really a princess, Jamie, but OK I'll take it.


I've watched a video of a guy walking high up on a building without fear, and it bugged me. Anyway these photos of Zombie Alice not letting go from the metal beam reminds me of that.

Zombies get scared, too.


Zombie Alice: Are you crazy? I don't want to die twice!


Zombie Alice founds ants crawling on a dying tree.



These ants fascinated her.

Zombie Alice: Will ants eat me when I really die? Wait, can they possibly eat me NOW?


Zombie Alice standing on a tree that has long been chopped down but still continues to grow.

Zombie Alice: So this tree is a zombie, too?


Zombie Alice thinking of escaping. Ooooooh you don't know what's out there, Alice.


Zombie Alice: I think I do. It's a big tree.


Zombie Alice: I mean, it's huge!!


Zombie Alice: I'm correct, right?

Not really, but good try.

No comments:

Post a Comment