Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Blind bags, capsules and boxes in Manila

(I've put this entry on hold for quite a while because I was so lazy to upload photos. Haha!)

I've watched a lot of blind bag/capsule/box opening videos on YouTube, I thought, do we even have those in Manila?? So I went searching for them and found that we have limited choices here. :-/ Here are some that I've found.

Frozen blind capsules:





Cars tattoo blind bags:



Despicable Me 2 Minion Surprise blind bags:





Huggy-Chan blind box. I think this is pretty rare: 



Kre-o Transformers blind bags:




Jurassix Museum blind bags:



Mega Bloks blind bags (Moshi Monsters, Hot Wheels, Spongebob Squarepants, Power Rangers, etc.):




Minecraft Hangers blind bags:



Zombie Zitty blind bags:




Planes 2 blind capsules:




Mini Figz blind bags:


I can't guarantee that they are all still available in the market.
I'll publish more photos in a new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment