Thursday, August 27, 2015

My Little Pony Equestria Girls Flash Sentry doll

I was at Toy Kingdom this afternoon and saw some new toys that have just arrived on the shelves. One of them is this Friendship Games two-pack of Flash Sentry and Twilight Sparkle. This is actually the first time that a boy doll has been released by Equestria Girls. Have a look:

Flash Sentry with Twilight Sparkle

Flash Sentry - full body

Flash Sentry - closer look

Flash Sentry the doll reminds me of James Dean. Or Grease.

James Dean

Grease

The face is meh. I think his box art is more reminiscent of James Dean and Grease. It's probably because his eyes are closer to his eyebrows and James Dean has that kind of brooding stare.

Also Flash Sentry's face reminds me of Captain Planet.

Captain Planet and Flash Sentry

Must be the hairstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment