Monday, August 10, 2015

Milpom update and doll clothes haul



Just a quick update about Milpom. I asked on Milpom's Facebook page when the next video will be available and surprisingly they responded and told me that the next video will be uploaded on September 5! I really look forward to it. They will even introduce a new character named Cacao played by another Japanese model named Anna Yano!

Also I went back to Vivo City and asked the lady there (who already knows me by face, lol) if they have any Jenny or Licca stuff, and she told me she was really waiting for me to drop by because she already brought her Takara doll clothes to the stall. I bought a cute cocktail dress, a sparkly halter top and a nice white jacket which fits my Jenny doll very well. I will post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment