Monday, August 17, 2015

Takara Jenny clothes haul

I got these doll clothes from the seller I usually visit at Vivo City! My favourite at the moment:



This orange dress with red lace and gold necklace! So adorable! And remind me to fix my Jenny's hair. It's becoming wild again, haha.

Behind her is a London double decker bus decor which I bought online from a seller on Multiply.com years ago. It's made of tin, and unfortunately it's not of 1:6 scale. (This 1:6 ratio thing, I still do not know why it is so, but I will look for an explanation online.)



A white jacket with blue lining and white fringes, and a glittery pink halter top with lace hem and heart pearl detail. Too bad that when I was fitting the clothes, the hook of the jacket snagged on the pink top so if you look closely at the photo, there is a bunch of shiny pink thread on the surface.

I got everything for P100. I will go back and check out the rest of the clothes I didn't get. I was in a hurry and thinking of my budget at the time so I only picked 3 items.

No comments:

Post a Comment