Saturday, January 2, 2016

Bootlegs, bootlegs, bootlegs! [Part 4]

Here are more bootleg dolls:

Buni Monztor, which reminds me of Monster High:




I think for bootlegs, they are really cute because their whole look is assembled very well.

Moxie Girlz bootleg:



Now that I have a real Moxie Girlz, I can say that the bootleg doll is slimmer and smaller than its real counterpart.

Noble Girl. Must be a Barbie bootleg:



I noticed this doll because of her hair. She has bangs, and also has both short and long hair.

My Little Pony Equestria Girls bootleg:



These are quite tiny. They are of 1:8 or 1:12 scale, I'm not sure.

Another bootleg:


I thought the baby carriage is fun. I think I saw a doll like this with a carriage and a baby doll packed in plastic bag and was sold for P50 somewhere.

2 comments: