Wednesday, January 27, 2016

New Hasbro Disney princesses dolls

Finally had the chance to take photos of the dolls.


Disney princesses with removable dresses: Jasmine, Snow White, Rapunzel, Belle, Merida, Pocahontas, Aurora, Tiana, Mulan. Ariel is not in the photo.
Disney princesses with sculpted tops: Ariel, Snow White, Belle.


The Frozen collection has a separate aisle:

Frozen Anna, Frozen Elsa, Frozen Fever Elsa, Olaf and snowgies set, Anna and Kristoff two-pack.
Not in photo: Frozen Fever Anna.



Frozen Anna. She looks so young, but that's totally fine with me.



Pocahontas. She's so pretty. She's my favourite now.



At the hypermarket, I found Frozen Fever Anna. Still cute. I think her hair just comes in a bun and doesn't have the braids around it, but that's OK.


And the elusive Ariel doll. There's also the Ariel Bubble Tiara doll at a different toy store but I didn't take a photo of it anymore.

There's a nice display of these dolls at Toy Kingdom in SM Mall of Asia, by the way. Some of them are displayed out of the box but still behind a case so I can see them really up close without the distraction of the packaging. Jasmine's shoes are amazing.

Speaking of Hasbro, My Little Pony Equestria Girls dolls have been on sale for a while. I don't want to get any, but if you plan to buy at least two for a good price, then choose this two-pack.


It's the two-pack of Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze.



Sure, these are two of the villains in the series but you'll just pay P600 for two dolls. Compared to the single boxed dolls you can get for P350, this is a little cheaper because that's P300 per doll. And I think Sonata (with the pink top) is cute.


Here's a display of the Equestria Girls dolls in a department store, by the way.


Applejack up close.

I took these photos because they are on a white stand that is placed between their legs. I want to make some for my own dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment