Friday, January 29, 2016

Ramona Badwolf from Ever After High Dragon Games

I found these screen shots from this Tumblr post of Ramona Badwolf as she appears on the latest Ever After High special, Dragon Games. Ramona is the daughter of the Big Bad Wolf, and "secret" sister to Cerise Hood, daughter of Little Red Riding Hood.







I haven't seen the special yet, but she looks awesome. These sisters remind me now of Poppy and Holly O'hair though because of their hair length.


But that's the only similarity I see. I think Cerise and Ramona are physically strong given their wolf genes.

/I'll watch Dragon Games now on Netflix!

4 comments:

  1. where are the other episodes and how do i find this episode in NETFLIX?

    ReplyDelete
  2. um cerise's hair is the same length as Ramona's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are right! I didn’t notice that Cerise has long hair under her hood!

      Delete