Monday, January 4, 2016

New Hasbro Disney princesses dolls in Manila!


They're finally here! The new Hasbro Disney princesses! I didn't even think they'd get here quick!




I don't have actual pictures because I left my phone at home when I was out and about, but I took a good look at those dolls at Toy Kingdom and SM department store.

For the budget doll line with sculpted top and fabric skirt, I saw Snow White, Ariel and I think the other one is Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

For the doll line with the removable dress, I saw Snow White, Pocahontas (she looks so polished and shiny for someone living in the forest, but oh so regal), Merida (she's so beautiful and fun, just like in the movie), Jasmine, Mulan, Rapunzel, Tiana, Aurora, Anna and Elsa. I even saw the two pack of Kristoff and Anna.

Among the new Hasbro dolls, my favourite would have to be Anna and Merida. Anna is so charming, and Merida is almost cartoon accurate. I love love love her curly red hair.

There were also the Little Kingdom toys and play sets. As for the play sets, I only saw Merida's, and I think Rapunzel's? I'm not sure. This is what happens when I don't take photos: I don't remember some of these stuff. Ugh.

I also feel that because of Hasbro's new dolls, Mattel Disney doll prices will drop SOON. I wonder by how much... I hope I can get some Frozen stuff, haha.

Check out this article by Bloomberg about the 2015 Hasbro Disney princesses dolls!
http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2015-disney-princess-hasbro/

/Upon further inspection, I think Pocahontas and Tiana are so lovely, too. Now I have four favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment