Friday, January 1, 2016

Aziam Girlz Yoga Doll

When I was reading an article, a "listicle" rather, that mentioned Tree Change Dolls, I stumbled upon this kind of doll called the Yoga Doll by Aziam Girlz.


Here's the link to the article:

And here's the link to the Yoga doll. At the moment there's only one kind of Yoga doll available:

When you look at the photo of the Surfer girl doll that is still not available, you can check out most of the articulation points on it:


There's also this photo of the nature girl doll that shows off her knees:


Based on the outfits and total look, I'd pick out the study girl.


I think her being dressed up hides her body which is OK because that's how it is in real life. You can't really figure out who's flexible or who's not anyway by just looking at someone's body.

Now I don't know how they'd fare next to the new Barbie Made to Move dolls.

Photo from the internet

As far as I know, MTM dolls are cheaper too.

No comments:

Post a Comment