Friday, January 1, 2016

Monster High prices

I hate how cheap Monster High is in America when it costs so much here in the Philippines. I just can't accept it, ugh.

Here are three screen shots I made from the international Target site just now:


P233. That's crazy. This is much cheaper than the entry level Barbie dolls here which are priced at P300.


P380! This is so much cheaper than second-hand dolls sold online here. So crazy!

The vinyls are not my thing, but they are sold at P507 over there, while it is double the price over here. How many times do I have to say the word 'crazy'??

I wonder... if Mattel still has a factory here, would the cost be much lower? No wonder it's so easy to collect toys in America because the prices are so low.

2 comments:

  1. AGREE OT WAS THE SAME IN AUSTRALIA WHEN MONSTER HIGH STUFF WAS FOR SALE IN AUSTRALIA(ITS NOT ANYMORE) IT SUCKS SCREW MATTEL LOL

    ReplyDelete